After purchasing my first JK in 2013, my dream was to customize it completely my way. My JK is Comando Green and I wanted to combine green with black. I finally did it, but the only problem I encountered was that every time I looked at it, I could only see the chrome door locks. At that point, I started thinking what I could do to get rid of the little bit of chrome. After several attempts, I finally came out with the idea of the protective door lock covers. It took me about a month to make the first prototype, and once I was able to create it, I was so excited and began posting pictures on social media. When my friends and followers saw this, they realized that that little chrome cover makes a huge difference. Soon after, I decided to get a patent but unfortunately, Covid hit putting the patent process to a halt. After a very long journey, I am extremely happy to announce that the patent is now complete.